VIP Comp Pass
VIP Passes are offered to our valued Hamilton Fringe supporters! VIP Passholders can enjoy up to 2 free tickets per Hamilton Fringe Festival performance, for a total of 6 tickets.
The 2022 Hamilton Fringe Festival runs this summer from July 20 – July 31 and will feature over 60 local theatre companies offering in person and online performances.
How to redeem your VIP Pass and book your tickets:
1. Click the button below to be taken to the VIP Pass page.
2. Select ‘VIP Pass’ and click ‘Add to Basket.’ If you’re not already logged in, you’ll be asked to log in or create a new account.
3. Click ‘Event Listings’ in the top menu to browse shows. Scroll to browse events alphabetically, or use the search bar to find an event or show if you know the title. You can also search by venue.
4. Click ‘Book Now.’
5. Here you’ll find the event description. Take note of any special information or content warnings.
6. Select a show date and time from the calendar under the event description.
7. Select one (1) or two (2) Full Price tickets and add to your basket. Your pass grants you up to 2 complimentary tickets per event.
9. For additional tickets, click on ‘Back to Events’ or ‘Event Listing’ in the menu and repeat steps 3-7.
10. Once all tickets are added to your basket, click on the basket area in the upper right corner.
11. Click Checkout.
During the checkout process, our ticketing system will offer you the chance to buy a Fringe Backer Button. Your VIP Pass entitles you to one (1) or two (2) FREE backer button(s). (Please check your email to confirm how many buttons your specific pass comes with.) Fringe Backer Buttons can be picked up at the Fringe Club Box Office or at the door when you attend your first show of the festival.
At the door:
If you already booked your ticket(s), please present either your Purchase Reminder Email or Order Confirmation Email to the Box Office staff at least 15 minutes before the show.
You may be able to use your pass to book a ticket at the door, subject to availability. Please arrive at least 30 minutes in advance to allow for adequate processing time.